Rock Knocker Rock Plow
The Rock Knocker Rock Plow will keep your roads clear - pushing rocks, sand and difficult debris.
- Safer because your crews can stay in the cab and off the road.
- Easy to get on and off the mount—just two pins and two electric plugs.
- Rugged, durable, long-lasting.
- Reduces costs and time by eliminating the need for more expensive machinery to clear rock and debris.
- Efficient, effective, safe, and strong.
- Shear-pin style breakaway system.
- Low profile moldboard design optimizes airflow to the vehicle's cooling system to prevent overheating.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Strongest moldboard on the market
- 3/8” x 3” x 2” steel frog, 5/16” thick steel ribs, 14ga moldboard, solid steel rod reinforced ends
- Carbide insert edges with steel overlay edge available.
- Oscillating “ground tracking” A-frame allows moldboard to stay level when angled for maximum travel clearance and drastically reduces frame stresses when plowing on uneven surfaces.
The Rock Knocker rock plow is specifically designed and built to do the work of heavier, more expensive machinery when cleaning rock, sand, and other debris from your roads. It is the new standard in safely clearing your roads of the debris that standard plows just can’t handle. Manufactured for durability, longevity, and strength, the Rock Knocker rock plow easily pushes heavy rubble out of the way while your crew remains safely in the cab.
The Rock Knocker rock plow is manufactured with laser-cut components for extremely accurate tolerances, and powder coated allowing it to endure years of service. The 14 gauge steel moldboard is supported with 10 gussets and comes in an 8, 9 or 10 foot width. It features a long-lasting carbide insert cutting edge that gives more weight, durability, and strength than a high carbon steel edge. The oscillating A-frame drastically reduces stress on the plow, push frame and truck frame making the Rock Knocker rock plow the most robust on the market.
The Rock Knocker rock plow is installed using the Meyer’s EZ Plus Mounting system. The plow attaches and detaches from the vehicle in about one minute by removing two electric plugs and two pull pins. This means that the plow is only on the truck when you want it, saving your equipment from unnecessary wear and tear. But with the Rock Knocker low profile blade keeping the plow on your truck year-round won’t cause overheating.
Every agency has their own needs so we offer several options when assembling your Rock Knocker Rock Plow System, making sure that you get the perfect fit. Choices include: Carbide insert cutting edges, steel overlay edges, plow lights, in-cab controller placement, custom colors on your RK plow, ability to switch to snow plow moldboards, plow deflector kits, and 48” cable reinforced plow markers. Make the Rock knocker Rock Plow your choice in rock plows!
The Meyers Mounting System
Meyers is a leading manufacturer of high-performance snow and ice management equipment. The Rock Knocker moldboard and oscillating A-frame attach to the Meyers Standard Operating System EZ-Plus mounting system, allowing you to attach or detach the Rock Knocker in about a minute, leaving your truck with a clean, off-the-assembly-line appearance when the plow is detached.
Because The Rock Knocker uses a Meyer’s system, a 7’5” to 9’ lot pro full trip moldboard will fit the mount giving your truck the ability to plow snow in winter. You can use the Rock Knocker for clearing debris, and when the snow falls, replace it with a Meyers Snowplow moldboard.
- A-frame is made with the ability to oscillate for ground tracking.
- Easy accessed grease points at high wear areas.
- Reliable and responsive Meyers E73 lift unit.
- In-cab pistol grip controller with system diagnostics built in.
- Oscillating A-frame provides best ground clearance when moldboard is up.
- SOS offers industry-leading ground clearance under truck.
Snoquip RK Series Plows
Designed to operate on the Meyers Standard Operating System, our low-profile debris plow can work all seasons without overheating your truck. Based on a Caltrans design, Snoquip has brought the low-profile plow to the commercial market with lower cost, better design, and better parts availability. The reliability of Meyer joined with the innovation of Snoquip.
Available in 8, 9 and 10 foot widths, standard duty or heavy duty